Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is my favorite hard-ticketed event at Walt Disney World. However, tickets are getting more and more expensive. Here’s the info on the 2020 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party dates, tickets, prices, and costume guidelines.
2020 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Dates
When are the 2020 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party dates? Disney has now officially announced the Halloween Party dates in Disney World and tickets are on sale now! And they’re earlier than ever!
- August 13, 18, 21, 25, 28.
- September 1, 4, 7, 11, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27, 29.
- October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31.
- November 1
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Ticket Prices
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets start at $85 in 2020. If you buy early, you can save $10!
Tickets in August and September are around $85 a ticket while the end of September and mid-October Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween tickets are priced at around $115. If you’re looking for Halloween night, Halloween party tickets will run you $149!
Like I said, I really love this party, but Disney, $100+ for 5 hours (a few more if you get there early) is getting out of control. However, I do think it’s a much better deal than the Villains After Hours Party.
To purchase tickets for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in 2020, please call (407) 827-7350 or purchase party tickets online.
Can you buy Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween tickets online?
Yes, you can now purchase them online now!
What to Expect at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in 2020
According to the Disney Parks Blog, returning to the event will be devilish Halloween décor, special entertainment such as fireworks, Mickey’s Boo-to-You parade and character greetings with your favorite Disney characters, as well as trick-or-treating throughout the park!
I hope they include a Moana meet and greet this year, because Moana is so hard to meet at Disney World. It’s one of the only places you can find her.
During the event, you’ll also be able to dance the night away at the Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam and enjoy popular attractions with a special Halloween twist, including Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain and Mad Tea Party.
Here is my Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party review from a past year. If you’re wondering if Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is too scary for little kids, then check out my friend Andrea’s post. Want some Halloween tips for both coasts? Then check out, Patty’s post, on Halloween time at the Disney Parks, including Disneyland!
Costume Guidelines for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
What you can and can’t wear at a Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
Dressing up for the party is one of my favorite things. Here are the costume guidelines for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
If you need ideas for adult costume ideas for the party, I’ve got you covered. It’s always way more to dress up. And if you’re looking for family costume ideas, then once again, you’ve got a friend in me. Check out our family 101 Dalmatians Costumes. You can also try the new Character Couture Makeover experience for adults and transform yourself into your favorite Disney character at one of the Walt Disney World Resorts.
Also check out this video from Disney World on the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party costume guidelines.
Boo to you! Wishing everyone a Happy Halloween at the 2020 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!