Tis the season for Halloween Crafts! It’s the most spooktacular time of year, so get your supplies ready for some fun, easy Halloween crafts for kids (and adults). With 20 Halloween craft ideas, you’ll find plenty of Halloween crafts for preschoolers, toddlers, and any lovers of Halloween. These are great for school, playdates, and home decor, Halloween parties, and even gifts for boo-ing your neighbors, so let’s get creating!
20 Halloween Crafts for Kids
- Cupcake Liner Wreath
- Spider Web Frame
- Spooky Spider Soap Craft
- Dollar Tree Upcycled Owl Halloween Craft
- Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet Halloween Kid Craft
- Easy Halloween Mason Jar Luminarias
- DIY Halloween Flashlight Projections Craft
- Tutu Halloween Wreath
- Easy Coffee Filter Ghost Lollipops
- Boo-Tiful Door Hanger
- Mummy Cup Party Favors
- Simple and Spooky Halloween Bat Craft
- DIY Haunted House
- DIY Emoji Hatbox Ghost
- Halloween Art Activities with Coffee Filters
- Easy Spider Web Halloween Craft
- Easy Creepy Halloween Cups
- Quick and Easy Halloween Treat Jars
- Emoji Halloween Paper Plate Crafts
- DIY Halloween Pumpkin Lanterns
Halloween Crafts for Preschoolers
My favorite Halloween crafts for preschoolers and toddlers are the emoji Halloween paper plates, the adorable trick or treat, smell my feet craft, the creepy Halloween cups, and the ghost lollipops. My littles love getting involved and being creative, especially for Halloween.
Some of the crafts don’t require many materials and you can do projects with paper plates, yarn, and markers! For some of your more crafty people, get your Halloween crafts on by making wreaths and luminaries.
Boo to you and enjoy all these Halloween crafts for kids!