Spies in Disguise embraces the weird in this family-friendly spy movie. So you can expect some weird and funny in these Spies in Disguise quotes! Will Smith and Tom Holland certainly deliver great one-liners and other quotes from the heart that add to the story. Here are the 12 best Spies in Disguise movie quotes. Mic Drop!
Best Spies in Disguise Movie Quotes
Who knew we needed a kids’ spy movie where Will Smith is turned into a pigeon? Yes, a pigeon. The world is counting on highly famous super spy Lance Sterling to protect it from grave threats, who in turn often counts on the technical smarts of young scientist, Walter Beckett, to make great gadgets to accomplish his missions.
However, when Walter attempts to introduce his newest invention of “biodynamic concealment,” Sterling accidentally ingests Beckett’s experimental liquid and turns into a pigeon.
Read my ‘is Spies in Disguise kid friendly‘ review to see if it’s appropriate for young ones. In the meantime, enjoy these funny, weird, and heart-warming Spies in Disguise quotes.
1. Wendy Beckett: What’s wrong with weird? The world needs weird.
2. Walter Beckett: There’s no good guys and bad guys, there’s just people.
3. Lance Sterling: Just three ounces of pressure to the vagus nerve, and then look at your boy. Sleepy night-night.
4. Lance Sterling: This is a vile waste of taxpayer dollars.
5. Walter Beckett: I’ve been working on this thing at home. It is going to change spying forever. It’s called biodynamic concealment. Imagine, if I could make you, wait for it, drum roll please…disappppeaaaar.
Lance Sterling: Disappear?
Walter Beckett: Disapppppearrr.
Lance Sterling: Why are you saying it like that?
Walter Beckett: For effeeeccccct.
6. Lance Sterling: Look at you? I can’t not look at you, Walter. I can see my butt and your face at the same time!
7. Walter Beckett: I’m going to science all over your face.
8. Ears: Dude is Jeopardy smart.
9. Walter Beckett: I’ll always have your back. That’s what it means to be a team.
10. Walter Beckett: When we fight fire with fire, we all get burned.
11. Lance Sterling: Let’s get weird.
12. Walter Beckett: Together we can find a good way to stop the bad.
Did I miss any of your favorites? If so, drop them in the comments. Spies in Disguise really is a funny, heart-warming story that teaches us the importance of teamwork! Also, read about my experience at the Spies in Disguise premiere in L.A.!
For more movie quotes:
Best Knives Out Quotes
A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood Mister Rogers Quotes