Now that we’re changing from Halloween to Christmas at Walt Disney World Resort, here’s what’s new in November 2023 for Christmas at Disney World! Let’s start decking the halls. Respectfully after Not-So-Scary Season of course.
When Does Disney World Start Decorating for Christmas?
It’s quite shocking how fast Disney World can turn into Christmas practically overnight. Christmas at Disney World officially starts November 11, 2023. While Disney World usually does start decorating for the Christmas and holiday season on November 1st, that doesn’t mean all the decorations are up by then. Also in 2023, there’s a Halloween Party on November 1st, so Christmas will have to wait a day.
Here’s what you can expect in November for Christmas at Disney World in 2023:
- November 11th is the official start of Christmas at Disney World
- The Gingerbread House at Grand Floridian will be up and open November 8, 2023
- The Christmas Tree is in Magic Kingdom by November 3rd.
Magic Kingdom Christmas
Here’s what you can expect at Magic Kingdom in November 2023:
- Frozen Holiday Surprise Castle Show at Magic Kingdom begins November 7, 2023. Check the My Disney Experience app for showtimes, but it’s usually at 6:15 p.m.
- Jungle Cruise becomes Jingle Cruise by November 5th when the jokes turn jolly.
- The Hatbox Ghost will be added to Haunted Mansion in late November. No official date has been announced.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Frozen Sing-Along gets a holiday finale starting November 11th! It’s really cute!
- Sunset Seasons Greetings Projections Show at the Hollywood Terror of Terror
- Santa Claus will be at the Odyssey Pavilion beginning November 24th
- Living with the Land: Glimmering Greenhouses begins November 24th
- Festival of the Holidays begins November 24th
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Look for the Merry Menagerie at Discovery Island
- Tree of Life Awakenings Holiday Edition
Extra Hours Ticketed Events for the Holidays
Happy Holidays and can’t wait to see you at Disney World for the holidays!