Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend is February 22-February 26, 2023. General Registration begins on June 20, 2023 and the races usually sell out quickly. Here’s how you can sign up for Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend.
Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend 2024
There are 4 races you can register for during Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend – a 5K, a 10K, a half marathon, and a challenge. You’ll need a race bib to run each race.
- The Disney Princess 5K is Ariel themed and $107.99.
- The Princess 10K is Rapunzel themed and $150.99
- The Disney Princess Half Marathon is Tiana themed and $232.00.
- The Disney Fairytale Challenge is the Princess 10K and the Princess Half Marathon and is $389. It has a Frozen theme.
You can also register for Princess Yoga At Magic Kingdom the morning of February 26th at 5:30 a.m. and costs $116.19.
Participants must attend the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo at least one day prior to their first event to pick up their race bib, participant shirt and pre-purchased merchandise. The first day to purchase Princess Half Marathon Merchandise is Thursday, February 22, 2024 at 10 AM and you need a virtual queue pass.
How to Register and Sign Up For Princess Half Marathon Weekend Events
There are 3 ways to register for 2024 Princess Half Marathon Weekend.
- If you’re a member of Club runDisney, Club runDisney Gold and Platinum Registration begins June 13, 2023.
- General Registration to all other guests opens June 20, 2023 at 10:00 AM ET.
- You can also sign up for Princess Half Marathon through different charities with fundraising minimums.
Most people fall into the General Registration category. Sadly, there is no more runDisney race early registration for Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members.
Best runDisney Registration Tips
Signing up for runDisney races can be stressful. There are limited spots, and the races are very popular. Sometimes the website works and sometimes it doesn’t come registration time.
The best tip to sign up for Princess Half Marathon is to be prepared ahead of time. A lot also depends on luck when you get into register for runDisney races, but the more prepared you are, the less time you’ll waste. Seconds and minutes can count whether you get in or not.
Make sure you have a runDisney account set up prior to registration.
Have all your information ready including name, address, phone number, birth date, proof of time, and method of payment. This also goes for any friends you may be registering. The only way to guarantee that you run with a friend is to register together. However, it takes more time and may cause both to miss out on the race. But it also stinks when you register separately and one person gets in and another doesn’t.
Once you register and finish, you can click on Add Another Registration.
Open multiple tabs and browsers to give you more options – this includes laptops, desktops, phones, etc. Also be in contact with your friends as they may get in sooner.
Make sure you get on runDisney’s website before 10 AM and refresh beforehand. Then at 10 AM EST, they’ll begin letting guests in for registrations.
Fill out everything as quickly as possible and good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor.
If you get in for Princess Half Marathon Weekend, then check out these Princess Half tips!
2024 Princess Half Marathon Charity List
If you didn’t get into general registration, there’s still an opportunity to sign up for Princess Half Marathon Weekend through various charities. Different charities require a different fundraising minimum. Here are some of the participating charities for Princess Half Marathon 2024.
- American Cancer Society
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- A-T Children’s Project
- Autism Speaks
- Be the Match Foundation
- Doug Flutie, Jr. Foundation for Autism, Inc.
- Dragon Master Foundation
- Girl Power 2 Cure
- Girls on the Run – Central Florida
- Give Kids the World
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Kellsie’s Hope Foundation
- National Down Syndrome Society
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- National Ovarian Cancer Coalition
- Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy
- Scott Carter Foundation
- Share Our Strength
- Sophie and Madigan’s Playground
- Starlight Children’s Foundation
- Teaching and Learning Collaborative
- Team Red White and Blue
- The Children’s Heart Foundation
- The Loukoumi Make a Difference Foundation
This is a great way to be able to still runDisney but also give back. Just be aware that sometimes fundraising can be difficult and you will have to meet the requirements to receive your race bib.
Good luck, princes and princesses!