Have you seen Black Panther: Wakanda Forever? This sequel to Black Panther is emotional and full of action! These powerful Black Panther: Wakanda Forever quotes from Shuri, M’Baku, Namor, Queen Ramonda, and more will have you reaching for tissues.
Best Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Quotes
Queen Ramonda, Shuri, M’Baku, Okoye and the Dora Milaje fight to protect their nation from intervening world powers in the wake of King T’Challa’s death. As the Wakandans strive to embrace their next chapter, the heroes must band together with Nakia and Everett Ross to forge a new path for their beloved kingdom and avoid the war with Namor and his people.
These Wakanda Forever movie quotes are emotional and powerful! Congratulations to Angela Bassett on her Oscar nomination!
Did I miss any of your favorite quotes from Black Panther: Wakanda Forever ? Drop them in the comments below.
This Black Panther Wakanda Forever Parents Guide will help you decide what ages are appropriate to watch.
- Your brother is with the ancestors. -Queen Ramonda
- I wasn’t trying to save the mantle with the herb. I was trying to save my brother. -Shuri
- Do not think for a second Wakanda has lost the ability to protect her resources. -Ramonda
- I said 5 minutes. I gave you 6. -Okoye
- I have more soldiers than this land has blades of grass. -Namor
- If I sit and think of my brother for too long then it won’t be just these clothes that I burn, it will be the world and everyone in it. -Shuri quotes in Wakanda Forever
- You bald headed demon. -M’Baku quotes Wakanda Forever
- She’s got Iron Man’s suit.
- He wasn’t there mother, the pressure that you felt was just a construct of your mind. -Shuri
- His choice has compromised us. -Namor
- These stories are seared in my mind.
- That sounds very painful.
- I warned you about taking my daughter on this mission and you lost her. -Queen Ramonda
- When are we leaving so I can see my favorite colonizer? -Shuri
- So today I am done. -Ramonda
- You know death is not the end.
- How is never as important as why. -Namor
- I brought the sun to my people. -Namor
- If only children were the same.
- Only the most broken people can be great leaders. -Namor
- Bury your dead. Mourn your loses. -Namor quotes in Black Panther Wakanda Forever
- My heart was buried with her. -Shuri
- My brother is dead, but it doesn’t mean the Black Panther is gone. -Shuri
- Sister, I need you to be ready when I call you. -Shuri
- Are you going to be noble like your brother or take of business like me? -Killmonger
- The world has taken too much from you for you to still be considered a child.
- Vengeance has consumed us. We cannot let it consume our people. -Shuri
- Her dreams, her goals, her hopes for me. It doesn’t exist, it doesn’t matter anymore. What matters is what I want. -Shuri
- He was king and Black Panther to everyone, but to me he was everything.
- The Black Panther lives! -M’Baku