Have you seen Avatar: The Way of Water? While it may not be known for its dialogue, there are some pretty deep and emotional quotes. These are some of the best Avatar: The Way of Water Quotes from Jake Sully, Neytiri, Tsireya, Quaritch, and more.
The Best Avatar 2 Quotes: The Way of Water
Set more than a decade after the events of the first film, “Avatar: The Way of Water” begins to tell the story of the Sully family (Jake, Neytiri, and their kids), the trouble that follows them, the lengths they go to keep each other safe, the battles they fight to stay alive, and the tragedies they endure.
The Sully family do indeed go through a lot together as they are being hunted. Tragedy also strikes and these Avatar 2 quotes can be emotional. Did I miss any of your favorite quotes? Drop them in the comments below.
For age recommendations, read this Avatar 2 Age Rating Parent Guide and here’s when you can use the bathroom during Avatar The Way of Water.
- Sullys stick together. -Jake Sully
- The way of water has no beginning and no end.
- The most dangerous thing about Pandora is that you may grow to love her too much. -Jake Sully
- The Great Mother holds all her children in her heart.
- A new star in the sky could only mean one thing – Sky People returning.
- Happiness is simple…like date night. -Jake
- The thing about happiness is that it can vanish in a heartbeat. -Jake
- A marine can’t be defeated. You can kill us, but we’ll just regroup in hell. -Quaritch
- This is not a squad, it’s a family. -Neytiri
- Wherever we go this family is our fortress. -Jake Sully
- A father protects. It’s what gives him meaning. -Jake Sully Quotes in Avatar 2
- When life ends, another begins.
- Do not apologize for me. -Neytiri
- Teach them our ways so they do not suffer the shame of being useless. -Tonowari
- Our hearts beat in the womb of the world. -Tsireya
- Water connects all things, life to death, darkness to light. -Tsireya
- I know what it’s like to be a disappointment. -Lo’ak
- She’s just there like a word about to be spoken.
- You give me ships and aircraft, and I’ll bring you back a scalp. -Quaritch
- A son for a son. -Neytiri quotes in Avatar 2
- Every song cord must have a last bead. -Neytiri
- The people say all energy is borrowed and some day you have to give it back. -Jake Sully
- I can’t save my family by running. -Jake Sully