It’s Disney Parks Moms Panel Application time again! Are you ready? Do you think you should apply? Are you nervous? These are all questions I asked myself when I first started applying. It took me 5 years to finally become a Disney Parks Moms Panelist. Class of 2014! If you’re wondering what it’s all about and whether you should apply, here are 10 signs you may be ready for the Disney Parks Moms Panel!
10 Signs You May Be Ready for Disney Parks Moms Panel Applications!
10. You’re an Annual Passholder, and you don’t live in Florida or California.
9. You’d be rich if you had a dollar every time someone asked you, “You’re going to Disney again?”
8. You’d be rich if you had a dollar every time you didn’t throat punch a person that asked you, “You’re going to Disney AGAIN?”
7. You’ve considered wallpapering your home in Haunted Mansion patterns.
6. You’ve never called Cinderella Castle, Cinderella’s Castle.
5. You know that Tinker Bell is two words.
4. You’ve inserted yourself into a conversation when anyone says the word mouse…oh, they said house.
3. You may have a child or pet named after a Disney Character.
2. You know the difference between a Dole Whip and a Citrus Swirl.
And the number one sign you’re ready for the Disney Parks Moms Panel Application process is….
1. You are sincerely happy for those who do make the Disney Parks Moms Panel.
So now that you know you’re ready, hold on for a magical ride with the Disney Parks Moms Panel Application process!
Disney Parks Moms Panel Pay
Do they pay you in cash money? No. You’re a contracted worker and not a Disney employee. According to the website, “Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel.” You can review your contract prior to signing. If you have a big family like me, then you would pay out of pocket for those additional family members for park tickets, etc.
Disney Parks Moms Panel Application Questions
It’s been a few years since I’ve had to apply. In the past there have been 3 to 4 rounds during the application process. The first round is usually a set of questions that ask you to tell you about yourself and/or family and lets the selection committee get a sense of your writing style. The second round has usually involved more questions and a video of yourself. The third round has usually been a telephone interview with various people on the selection committee.
The Disney Parks Moms Panel Application process could change at any time! You never know what they’ll need next. So should you apply? If you love Disney, are knowledgeable about Disney Parks, are passionate about helping people plan Disney vacations, and meet the Participation Guidelines, then YES!
You can’t make it if you don’t try. I’ll admit when I made it to the final round one year and received a “no, thank you” call, I cried. I was heartbroken. But you know what? As Walt Disney said, “You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” It wasn’t my time. Something I learned a year later. I was meant to be with my class, that year, no doubt in my mind.
Good luck to all those who are applying! Be you, it’s what makes you special.